City v Ajax pre-match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
southstand117 said:
MSP said:
ZZmaestro said:
A win and we are still in the course ( provided

Win and we're still in no matter of Madrid result.

Draw is probably worst there as it would make it clear tonight that winning last 2 is a must but it still leaves the option that we could even top a group with another two wins.
Well done pal. This is the attitude we need. We will do this!!

I agree with you about the positive attitude to have as a supporter, but still lets put it in perspective.
If Madrid wins tonight, that would get Dortmund in a situation where they absolutely will need to better us at their ground.
Instead, if they secure a win at Madrid tonight, we would probably face a lesser opposition ( like last year versus Munich ).

ZZmaestro said:
southstand117 said:
MSP said:
Win and we're still in no matter of Madrid result.

Draw is probably worst there as it would make it clear tonight that winning last 2 is a must but it still leaves the option that we could even top a group with another two wins.
Well done pal. This is the attitude we need. We will do this!!

I agree with you about the positive attitude to have as a supporter, but still lets put it in perspective.
If Madrid wins tonight, that would get Dortmund in a situation where they absolutely will need to better us at their ground.
Instead, if they secure a win at Madrid tonight, we would probably face a lesser opposition ( like last year versus Munich ).

They'd still need a win or draw at Ajax to be relaxed in last game.

Dortmund is still our chance of advancing, not Madrid, IMO. Madrid has Ajax at home, that's pretty much 3 points guaranteed, I don't think Dortmund have 3 points guaranteed in any match.

Madrid losing tonight pretty much means they'll be as motivated as they were in first match when we faced them after their awful start in La Liga. They'd have to play "150%" at Etihad and I don't like a prospect of that situation. Dortmund are great team but I still think it's more easy to beat them than Madrid.

GD could decide it. Lets batter the dutch fuckers.

5 behind BD and 6 behind RM already.

COME ON CITY!!!!!!

The programme is on the "Editions" app and is good. Nice interview with Guidetti. And reading through the Ajax profiles you just have to be impressed by their academy and the constant flow of good talent who always catch the attention of other European clubs. Something that can inspire our academy project as Vieira himself has said. Much better than any English academy really.

Quote of the hour - ITV Sport

Two centre-halves or three: that is the question on Mancini's mind.
Roberto Mancini has reached a crossroads in his Manchester City career, and the Italian needs to decide which direction he wants to take....etc

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2012-11-06/mancini-flailing-and-failing/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.itv.com/sport/football/artic ... d-failing/</a>?

I'm just wondering if it will be the game all the players have mentally sacked off in lieu of the league, we piss about a bit and never look like winning..

Or post Arsenal last season, we dust ourselves off, think fuck this, season starts today boys, and properly have at them for 90 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.