City v Ajax pre-match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, that's the team we all expected to see; guess Mancini definitely burried that horid 3-5-2 system he was fancying us to play :-)

jimharri said:
foreverablue18 said:
Mancio said:
i dont like this team , i think mancini is getting it wrong again. he should had started kolarov and balotelli instead of the two french guys

Hahah ohh Mancio - yet again coming out with some hysterical posts on this forum
He's good, isn't he?

Playing Kolarov is not the worst idea....Free-kicks could be vital.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Feeling super confident about tonight, can see us putting 4 or more past them and shutting them up. Especially that fud Babel
Not sure about ''4 or more''. to be honest. A steady, nerve-settling 2-0 will do me nicely, and a Dortmund win in Madrid to top things off.

Mancio said:
i dont like this team , i think mancini is getting it wrong again. he should had started kolarov and balotelli instead of the two french guys

He had to go for the best defensive left back so it has to be Clichy. And it surely wouldn't be right to start with more than 2 strikers so he logically picked the best 2.

johnny crossan said:
Mancio said:
i dont like this team , i think mancini is getting it wrong again....
surely not Mancio ;-)

well..... i cant be accused to dislike mancini :-) but TBH he has got wrong almost all the times the team for CL this season

Mancio said:
johnny crossan said:
Mancio said:
i dont like this team , i think mancini is getting it wrong again....
surely not Mancio ;-)

well..... i cant be accused to dislike mancini :-) but TBH he has got wrong almost all the times the team for CL this season
Kolarov is too slow against Ajax wide men. One think Mancini seriously has to remember from the last match! Hopefully a good win tonight will fire out season as compared to ladt season I'm nervous about every match we play! :-/

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Mancio said:

He had to go for the best defensive left back so it has to be Clichy. And it surely wouldn't be right to start with more than 2 strikers so he logically picked the best 2.
I think maybe he could have gone with the West Ham formation - Tevez for Garcia and Dzeko up top instead of Mario - I am suffering from PMT though because I'm stuck on a remote island on dog protection from fireworks duty - good job it's on ITV Wales

I'd have dropped Nasri, too. Hasn't been good lately, problem is of course there's no one to replace him with. Highlights the awful summer we had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.