City v Ajax pre-match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
I'd have dropped Nasri, too. Hasn't been good lately, problem is of course there's no one to replace him with. Highlights the awful summer we had.
He was one of our best against West Ham to be honest.

taconinja said:
Andouble said:
I'd have dropped Nasri, too. Hasn't been good lately, problem is of course there's no one to replace him with. Highlights the awful summer we had.

I've long been a supporter of his but he slows us down way too much. For such a little guy it's very very hard to get the ball off him and he is fantastic at protecting it but he stays on it far too long.

And one of our best who failed to score against West Ham I'm not sure how much of a compliment it is

taconinja said:
Andouble said:

Agreed...would be madness to drop one of our few creative players.

Sky Blue said:
taconinja said:
Andouble said:

Agreed...would be madness to drop one of our few creative players.

How 'creative' is he, though? When was the last time he had a nice 20 yard through-ball, or a diagonal to Mario or Dzeko off the defender's back shoulder?

Although it will be very tight tonight I think we will overcome, but to be honest I would rather stuff Spurs on Sunday.

Can't believe I have to etch this on itv it's not even kicked off and Charles has had a snide dig
And am sure that woman just said Manchester United v Ajax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.