***City v Arsenal Fa Youth Cup SF in-running***

Back out for 2nd half.

No substitutions as far as I can see, so it's as you were.

49 mins Robbie Mak has shot from charged down from 12 yards.
Does well to win a freekick right edge of the area.

As in 1st half, Cunningham curls it goalwards, but easily gathered by the keeper.

City force another 2 corners down the left.
Good to see they're not sitting back here.

shadygiz said:
bluepeter62 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
This is why we need MCFCTV on the tele.

I have subscribed to it on the OS and I cannot understand why it isn't being shown on there.

because they dont have the technology yet on MCFCTV to stream games....tbh, we need a satellite channel

didnt they stream the santander game?

Arsenal exerting a bit of pressure here, forcing 2 quick corners. City keeper Clegg takes a bit of a knock, but is ok to carry on.

Incidentally the guy sat directly behind me in the East stand, sounds just like Dave Best from the Royle Family.

I'm expecting a "Correctomundo James" at any second.

Why stream it and put people off going? I would have if we were not playing tomorrow, but I would not pay £3.99 to watch a stream.

Blue Punter said:
Arsenal exerting a bit of pressure here, forcing 2 quick corners. City keeper Clegg takes a bit of a knock, but is ok to carry on.

Incidentally the guy sat directly behind me in the East stand, sounds just like Dave Best from the Royle Family.

I'm expecting a "Correctomundo James" at any second.

What did you have for your tea Dave?

Spaghetti

What Bolognese?

No hoops Barbara!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.