CITY v Arsenal - Official Match Thread

Freestyler

Well my winning streak continues, so i'll do this again, my prediction of 3-1 was not far off, great second half at blackpool shown, good result, didn't play our best but still won, can't argue with that.

not much change in team selection, just silva in for adebayor, if kolo is back then a straight swap for lescott, kolarov is expected to be fit so i'll include him in the starting 11.

arsenal have been average recently, we have beaten them at home last few years now, very comfortably each time, i think the way were playing we can win once again, it will be a hard game but they will give us space we can work with, especially if we can get Silva on the ball.

my team:

--------------------Hart

Boateng-----Toure-----Kompany-----Kolarov

------------------De Jong

Johnson------------Barry------------Milner

----------------------Silva

------------------Tevez

CITY 2-1.

their line up v Brum at the weekend. dont see why we cant beat them at home

Fabianski
Eboue
Squillaci
Djourou
Clichy
Song
Diaby
Nasri
Wilshere
Arshavin
Chamakh

You no what? I think Id include Adebayor for this game!

_______________Hart_______________
Zab/Micah_Kompany_Boateng_Kolarov/Zab
_____________Adebayor____________

Although we may need another CM to deal with them, but I'd definitely have Adebayor playing!

Or would Adebayor prefer to be the super sub? in that case i can see us starting with Milner on the left and Silva in the middle behind the lone wolf Tévez ;)

Adebayor has been waiting over six months for this game so he will have to play a part, whether by tiring out the Arsenal defenders (and linesman) in the first half or by coming on late as our super-sub to finish them off.

Hard to predict who bobby will play really . But I think it will be :

--------------Hart-----------
Boateng--Kolo-----Vinnie----Zaba
-------------NDJ-------------
--------Yaya-----Barry-------
Milner-------------------Silva (drifts inside)
------------Tevez---------

I prefer zab as he is soo good in every position , we are going to need the 3 in the middle or they will pass us to pieces . I love AJ but I feel after Silva performance you can't leave him out and I think it is essential to play with 3 in the middle especially against these lot who are experts passers of the ball

I think city will win this one,

as long as Arsenal don't revert to type and play their unmistakably cynical brand of rough football.

Bloody Brutes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.