CITY v Arsenal - Official Match Thread

I'll miss this... :(

I'd play:

_______________Hart_______________
Boateng__Kolo Touré_Kompany__Zabaleta
___________________Tévez_________
___________Adebayor______________

Will Balotelli and Kolarov be fit enough for the bench for this?

And does anyone know if the game will be available to download Anywere after the match?

Thanks.

The team for this one is pretty impossible to work out ><

Hart
Boateng Kompany Lescott Bridge
Yaya Nige Barry
Silva Milner
Tevez

I am sure he will go for the Yaya/Nige/Barry combo and Tevez will start leaving Milner, AJ, Silva, and Ade to choose from. I expect Milner to start as he has been rested. Silva was taken off early against Lech Poznan and on his recent form you cannot really not play him. Very unambitious team but we all know our Bobby Manc! 3 points is all that matters!

Expect a cameo from Balotelli?

Adebayor will demand to play but I would prefer him to come off the bench after 65 minutes to finish them off;
Hart
Boateng
Toure/Lescott
Kompany
Zabaleta
De Jong
Barry/Milner
Toure
Johnson
Silva
Tevez

SamTheGuru said:

Hart
Yaya Nige Barry
Silva Milner
Tevez

I am sure he will go for the Yaya/Nige/Barry combo and Tevez will start leaving Milner, AJ, Silva, and Ade to choose from. I expect Milner to start as he has been rested. Silva was taken off early against Lech Poznan and on his recent form you cannot really not play him. Very unambitious team but we all know our Bobby Manc! 3 points is all that matters!

Think that's spot on what the team will be on Sunday

I've been reading the stats/injuries/etc and I've had a sudden surge of confidence ahead of this game, which usually spells trouble if I'm over confident about a game...

I just hope De Jong & Kompany continue to dominate our defence, also thinking we're gonna need a heroic performance from Hart.

With Silva's increasing form, Adebayor picking up pace, Tevez rested and Milner, Barry & Yaya to come back I think it looks good for us, lets be fair.

And if Johnson makes fools of their defence like the players he beat so easily against Poznan he could be key! I'd like him to start but after gettin 90mins on Thursday I just pray he'll have another super sub appearance at least!

COME ON CITY!<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:29 pm --<br /><br />Anyone feeling this as a back 4, or just me...?

rb-RICHARDS
cb-KOMPANY
cb-LESCOTT
lb-BOATENG

GerBlueBear said:
Anyone feeling this as a back 4, or just me...?

rb-RICHARDS
cb-KOMPANY
cb-LESCOTT
lb-BOATENG
Just you, mate...unless Kolo Toure fails to recover and Bridge has picked up yet another knock. Not sure if Richards and Lescott can stand another 90 minutes so soon. Better for them to be on the bench.

Balotelli should be avilable, so should Kolorov

i think silva deserves a place in the starting line up as he was brilliant yesterday.

Boateng__Kolo_Kompany__Kolorov_____
___________Mario__________________

mcfc-4-life said:

i think silva deserves a place in the starting line up as he was brilliant yesterday.

I can't see mancio throwing them both in "at the deep end" i have a feelin he will ease them both in slowly ala Silva. Awesome side though eh!!!
Oh 3:1 to the blues Tevez f/g.

waspish said:
SamTheGuru said:

Hart
Yaya Nige Barry
Silva Milner
Tevez

Think that's spot on what the team will be on Sunday

Seconded

c4lv3rt said:
mcfc-4-life said:

I can't see mancio throwing them both in "at the deep end" i have a feelin he will ease them both in slowly ala Silva. Awesome side though eh!!!

Yeah probally i think Mancini will put Ade on after his hat-trick yesterday, instead of Mario.

Mario will be used as a sub :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.