City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

EVERYTIME I HAVE TO COME INTO WORK AT THE WEEKEND I MISS SOMETHING AMAZING!!!

FFS!!!

Please tell me we were as good as that scoreline suggests - 6 past the best defence in the country? Bummed!!

adrianr said:

FFS!!!

Please tell me we were as good as that scoreline suggests - 6 past the best defence in the country? Bummed!!

Maybe a little better than the scoreline suggests.

Brilliant play but the high line is still not convincing. We gave them very little chances but they converted them all as seems to be the way vs any team that plays us!

We score 6 and could have had more but would still like to see the defence improved a bit.

Overall, can't complain, 6 goals vs top of the league and reduced the difference to 3 points with them to play Chelsea next week I believe?

Now to sort out our away form!

adrianr said:

FFS!!!

We got six past the last "best defence in the country" too. They're only the best defence until they play us.

One of the most enjoyable matches I've ever seen. Fantastic football from both teams - really entertaining.

Arsenal might feel aggrieved about the non-penalty and the offside goal, but when our attack is in this kind of form, I don't think it would have made a difference.

Amazing result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.