City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

Pablo1 said:
Ed68 said:
I can't believe anyone other team would attempt to re-write history that much.

What fucking fairy tale have I just read? It's a good job the bitter red nosed bell end retired because there's a good chance he'd have been carted off mid season by the men in white coats. The alcohol really has rotted his remaining brain cells haven't they?
No wonder the vast majority of rags are self serving deluded pricks if they've looked up to and admired that lying **** for the last 2 and half decades.
he thought they were the better team in the kompany 1-0 the end of that season as well IIRC, also IIRC they didn't have a single shot on or off target in that game, what a funny senile old alco.

arsenal fans now kicking off about yaya toure tackle on giroud , if wilshire is banned , yaya should be in strangeways apparently , imagine what they would be like if they actually won a big game , spineless shower of bastards.

gmckennasell said:
arsenal fans now kicking off about yaya toure tackle on giroud , if wilshire is banned , yaya should be in strangeways apparently , imagine what they would be like if they actually won a big game , spineless shower of bastards.
I didn't actually want 'ickle jack banned, now I hope it's 3 games and a fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.