City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

gmckennasell said:
Arsenal , Wenger and their retarded supporters have a delusion regarding their standing in world football , they are an established club , with a great history and this creates their aloofness , when they are hammered into the ground by a team with, who in their eyes , have no history , no standards and are"new money"they cannot accept it , and this is the reason they will not win a fuck all for the forseable future , they have no grasp of reality CITY 6 GOONERS 3 ,and it should have been TEN (theres another club not too far away who also fit this description)
except the spurs fans are even more deluded, they have two titles and the last one was in '61, and that deluded **** who did the opposition view tried to say they had a more illustrious history than us. why? because their club sounds like a fucking NFL franchise? fucking ****

stony said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5nJp8M5Y88#t=120[/youtube]

Hahahaha
lol made my day and in the end they are trying to sell stuffs .<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:24 pm --<br /><br />
Mr Rich said:
adrianr said:
Ed68 said:
I can't believe anyone other team would attempt to re-write history that much.

Aaaaaaahahahahahahaha... Ohhh... Phewww... aaaaahhhhh.... Jesus.. Not laughed like that in ages!!

Well I think after about a bottle and a half of Bells that would seem a perfectly honest analysis of the game...
LOL @ red nose

aguero93:20 said:
gmckennasell said:
Arsenal , Wenger and their retarded supporters have a delusion regarding their standing in world football , they are an established club , with a great history and this creates their aloofness , when they are hammered into the ground by a team with, who in their eyes , have no history , no standards and are"new money"they cannot accept it , and this is the reason they will not win a fuck all for the forseable future , they have no grasp of reality CITY 6 GOONERS 3 ,and it should have been TEN (theres another club not too far away who also fit this description)
except the spurs fans are even more deluded, they have two titles and the last one was in '61, and that deluded **** who did the opposition view tried to say they had a more illustrious history than us. why? because their club sounds like a fucking NFL franchise? fucking ****

it must be a north london thing , when purchasing a season ticket , you get a free frontal lobotomy .

Ed68 said:

oh my, was he actually at the game or off where the faries were on some illicit substance. poor guy, it must have been far worse than anyone thought,lolol

Ed68 said:

What fucking fairy tale have I just read? It's a good job the bitter red nosed bell end retired because there's a good chance he'd have been carted off mid season by the men in white coats. The alcohol really has rotted his remaining brain cells haven't they?
No wonder the vast majority of rags are self serving deluded pricks if they've looked up to and admired that lying **** for the last 2 and half decades.

Ed68 said:

I picked his book up and looked this up in the index, was pissing myself, standing there in the store. Pure comedy....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.