City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

Bendtner was not offside with his header but Mertesekar was certainly off so that cancels that one out. We were immense, we looked like scoring every time we went forward, we have stuck 6 past a very good Arsenal side and could have had more, their first goal was a comedy of errors from us and their 3rd goal was offside. Ferny lad was immense, Zabba in top form. Only downside was a mixed show from Pantillimon and Kun limping off.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Bendtner was not offside with his header but Mertesekar was certainly off so that cancels that one out. We were immense, we looked like scoring every time we went forward, we have stuck 6 past a very good Arsenal side and could have had more, their first goal was a comedy of errors from us and their 3rd goal was offside. Ferny lad was immense, Zabba in top form. Only downside was a mixed show from Pantillimon and Kun limping off.

Bendtner was offside. I think Walcott was for his second too.

baldybouncer said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Brilliant game. A nice shock result at Stamford bridge now, and I'll be off for a festive wank.

Can see Palace grabbing a draw there! Gulp!
I fucking hope so. Hope Palace win.
Can't wait for Chelsea to come to the Etihad. I have a mate who was being real cocky when Joe Hart gave them that win.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:

Of course Bendtner was offside. The replays clearly show that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.