City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

Rodney said:
Wenger generous in defeat gain.................

“City were not unbeatable today. City are one of the teams to beat this season but not more so than other teams we have played this season.

“We’ve played Everton who are as good as City. We’ve played Southampton who are as good as City.”

good old Wenger eh, well out of all the teams we have played we could only score more v Norwich, so in that case........................

Re: Ozil

If you read their forums, even Arsenal fans are now realising he's overrated as fuck. And I always thought the lot were a deluded bunch ;-) so this was surprising.

Özil is too slow, he just stands around doing NOTHING. 42 million omg. Sorry guys but it's time to face it, Michael Owen was spot on in commentry in todays game "Özil has class but he goes missing way too often and doesn't get involved in games".

Özil YET again does nothing in a big game apart from be invisible. every time this guy plays in a bigger match he is like having 10 men, does nothing and you never know he is playing.

Özil at the end was a disgrace, Didn't do anything to think he can walk around like a prima donna.

Silva was fantastic all match. Even in the matches City lose Silva is usually fantastic. Thats world class.

Silva has been injured half the season. There is no doubt he would have been top if he wasn't. All the big games vs United, Bayern, Tottenham , Chelsea he has performed unlike this big game bottler

Our most disappointing player today. Saw him once

I know he scored a goal against Everton but he did nothing else, I never notice him until he does a nice pass or gives the ball away. He needs to get involved much more in games, especially big games. It's just my opinion.

mcfc2607 said:
Fucking boom.

Are you watching scolari. Fucking nugget

If Brazil include Ferny in the WC squad their chances will be enhanced immeasurably.

David Silva says he's not 100%. Jeez, there's more to come?

Must admit I was not comfortable all week with this match. Thought that we would be undone by the kind of goal with which The Arse equalised - we'd gift 'em summat simple. As it turned out, according to Misery Guts Arsene they gifted us five of the six! Just shows we don't favour any North London team - six v Spuds, six v The Arse and four v MANUre!

article-0-1A19F6E900000578-931_634x451.jpg

"You were supposed to be here 2 hours ago you little shithouse."

Rodney said:
Wenger generous in defeat gain.................

“City were not unbeatable today. City are one of the teams to beat this season but not more so than other teams we have played this season.

“We’ve played Everton who are as good as City. We’ve played Southampton who are as good as City.”

What a French tart....

vintiz said:
We had the chance to play 4-2-2-2 and 4-2-3-1, which do you think was more effective and potent ?

i said before the game, as I did before the Bayern game at home, that 2 up top was a gamble, and i still think so. But it was a gamble that paid off this time. We started well and that made all the difference, I reckon.

i did feel better once Navas came on tho. Arse were starting to control the game at that point but the extra man in CM put a stop to that.

It all worked a treat today but against better teams than Arsenal (CL) I'd start with the extra midfielder from the start and change things later on if needed. Away goals are killers

Re: Ozil

Mertesacker's behavior was uncalled for. I would fine him if I was Wenger. I am not an Ozil fan, but pointing your finger like that without knowing what's going on is unprofessional.

Well, well.......what an afternoon. One of the best games I've ever seen, every single player can take a very deserved bow. What a side we are starting to build.

Feel a bit sorry for Arsenal. They came, they saw.................and got their arses well and truly kicked...........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

STUPENDOUS.

gooner2 said:
ColinLee said:
Lol at the arse-mania fansite :- "Man U also got trashed vs City. It doesn't matter anyway as we will make top 4 anyway."
Already reverted to type despite still being top and still in December. Has Whinger really got them that brainwashed?

Nope we relistic. we had tough game on wedesday night and had to face one of best attacks in europe two and half day later. we were poor at back today and deserved to lose. But we still top of league, got pox and ox to come back and very nice fixture list after chelsea. Are next seven games dont, involve any against top six after chelsea. So great chance to go on five or six match winning run.

Think we're the first team out of the top 8 you have played away so your games are going to get harder sometime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.