City v Arsenal semi-final pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic user name to start a Wembley thread.

Willy has now I think been bumped to cup keeper and I'd expect him to be in nets.

If Komps can play 2 games in a week I don't see us not getting a result.

Surely Jesus won't be ready, maybe a bench spot V the rags for him.

On the one hand I can see us beating Arsenal quite comfortably in the end looking at their dorm and players seem to be downing tools atm.

On the other hand. I can see Arsenal turning up and winning this one :/

I still think we'll go through but lose to Chelsea in the final :(

Prove me wrong City!

Willy

Navas
Clichy
Kompany
Stones

Fernandinho
Yaya

Silva
Sterling
Sané

Aguero

No slow starts or pissing about. Arsenal's confidence is fragile, if we get at them we can beat them comfortably, but we can't afford to let them into the game. And keep the fucking ball away from Sanchez!

Willy should definitely start he knows Wembley and has had the experience so won't be as nervous as bravo on the day

I have a feeling that Pep will decide that a game at Wembley against Arsenal will better suit Bravo. But I'm usually wrong when predicting Pep's selections.

I think Toure will start in this for two reasons.

1. Pep seemed happier with our performance and control of the game in the second half against Arsenal when Yaya was on the pitch (despite him not playing that well)

2. He has been a huge player for us at Wembley, often being the game changer. Despite his poor season last year, he was one of our best players in the final V Liverpool.

I have a feeling that Pep will decide that a game at Wembley against Arsenal will better suit Bravo. But I'm usually wrong when predicting Pep's selections.
I think bravo has started the last 2 so it will be willy just because of his Wembley experience (let's hope your predictions are true to form)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.