Dinho
Yaya
Sterling
Sane
Silva
De Bruyne
Aguero

Go for it!!!

Yep this for me, Oti and Stones either side of Kompany will be very up for it, Willy should get the nod as Pens a possibility and YaYa loves Wembley

Come on City

Willy
Stones
Kompany
Otamendi
Dinho
Yaya
Sterling
Sane
Silva
De Bruyne
Aguero

Go for it!!!

Its not really going for it if Sterling & Sane have to play deeper as wingbacks. And pep will not play 3 right footed centre backs. It would have to be Kolarov rather than Otamendi

Win.

Side looks focused right now and knows what is needed.

Willy

Navas
Vinny
Stones
Clichy

Diniho
delph
Silva

Kdb
Aguero
Sane

Thats what id go with but got a feeling sterling might come in for sane as he's played a lot recently!!!

Willy

Navas
Vinny
Stones
Clichy

Diniho
delph
Silva

Kdb
Aguero
Sane

Thats what id go with but got a feeling sterling might come in for sane as he's played a lot recently!!!
Same here. If navas plays then sterling stays on the bench, navas gets forward quickly and is a wing back in all but name. Delph for yaya because he wont have the legs for a 90 minute wembley game and delph is very mobile. I see us winning this late on with our subs,sterling and jesus.

Exactly. We can all predict the starting 11 till the cows come home but it's the result that counts.

I know predicting the side is all part of the fun of the forum.It's when the team is announced, a la yesterday and every week,
all the moaning and criticism starts. That's before a ball is even kicked.

I know predicting the side is all part of the fun of the forum.It's when the team is announced, a la yesterday and every week,
all the moaning and criticism starts. That's before a ball is even kicked.

Its great reading though hearing all the bed wetters unite for their hour of fame and generally making complete dicks of themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.