City v Barca

marios stress ball said:
No chance on our defences current form.

I know, i can't put my finger on it, i know the fullbacks pushing on but theyr'e alway's coverd so shouldn't be a problem. When NDJ plays we have less to defend so seem to do it much better, but then we lose the attacking side a bit? Don't get me wrong i'm NDJ's biggest fan.

Based on what I've seen tonight I don't see why not.

Get Dzeko to drift left towards Alves and Mascherano and he should win every ball in the air. Stick De Jong on Messi and let Silva and Yaya rip it up.

kenzie115 said:

Get Dzeko to drift left towards Alves and Mascherano and he should win every ball in the air. Stick De Jong on Messi and let Silva and Yaya rip it up.

If Dzeko does'nt work on the left, bring in Mario! From what i saw tonight Barca a shadow of the team from 2/3 years ago!

-- Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:12 am --

Barca are on the slide city on the up!<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:13 am --<br /><br />
kenzie115 said:

Barca on the slide city on the up!

Based on their struggles against Bilbao on the waterlogged pitch - sign Rory Delap, Robert Huth, and Peter Crouch, flood the pitch beyond recognition, et voila. ;)

We arguably have a better squad than them. Difference is they have had the same core players for over half a decade.

In terms of current form we could beat them. Now Barca start playing like they used then we would probably get beat.

Mclovin said:
In terms of current form we could beat them. Now Barca start playing like they used then we would probably get beat.

That was exactly my point in the first place! If we played them NOW! LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.