City v Barcelona Post Match Thread

Thought Kalvin played really well in this. I'm chuffed for him. He has a good long passing ability....Hopefully he can build from this performance.
I hope he gets a permanent move somewhere that suits him, not a bad player and maybe we’d be better playing at CB as he’s not capable of close control in tight situations and then producing the right range of passes……he can pass a ball but just not under the pressure of the Rodri role.

O'Rielly looks like a proper player, great first touch and control of the ball and no fear - also a similar build to Rodri. I think its a real find for Pep to move him into a 6, AFAIK he has been playing as an 8 and a 10 in the youth team. Putting in some games with Rodri and allowing him time to learn from him will do him some real good.

Thought Phillips looked much better at CB without the worry of players creeping up behind him. Some nice touches from him, some decent line-breaking passes and cross-field passes as well. I think Pep has made it clear he doesn't have a future here, hopefully another team see's a possibility at CB for him.
Think O’Rielly might get a player performance thread this season :)

Ederson
Lewis Akanji Dias Gvardiol
Kovacic Bernardo
Bobb Kevin Grealish
Haaland

Given that Belgium and Portugal went out at least a week before Spain and England our team in first league game could look something like this.

Not too shabby. Doku, Savinho on the bench.
I hope so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.