City v Barcelona Post Match Thread

Think Doyle has played well in the games so far. I would have been tempted to keep him, but we have a lot of defenders when everyone is back, so game time would be limited.

Ederson
Lewis Akanji Dias Gvardiol
Kovacic Bernardo
Bobb Kevin Grealish
Haaland

Given that Belgium and Portugal went out at least a week before Spain and England our team in first league game could look something like this.

Not too shabby. Doku, Savinho on the bench.

Just watched the highlights, I know it's City TV but it looked like we were much the better team which is encouraging, also that goal not being given for Erl (it was a foot over the line)

Edit, I meant to mention Eddie, over the last 2 games he should have saved 4 of the goals imo, its a bit worrying that he appears out of form with regards to saves

Just watched the highlights, I know it's City TV but it looked like we were much the better team which is encouraging, also that goal not being given for Erl (it was a foot over the line)

Edit, I meant to mention Eddie, over the last 2 games he should have saved 4 of the goals imo, its a bit worrying that he appears out of form with regards to saves
That was a Barcelona C team we played against, useless game to compare anything.Milan probably was a much stronger side.

200w-3.gif
If you’ve not seen the film Swordfish then I suggest you give it a watch.

Ederson
Lewis Akanji Dias Gvardiol
Kovacic Bernardo
Bobb Kevin Grealish
Haaland

Given that Belgium and Portugal went out at least a week before Spain and England our team in first league game could look something like this.

Not too shabby. Doku, Savinho on the bench.
I would be surprised. Too early for KDB. Pep is going to manage his fitness carefully. Probably for Dias and Bernardo first game of PL going to be too early as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.