CITY v Blackpool - Official match thread.

If Pool sticks to its open football policy, this should be a cracker of a game!

Plenty of space in midfield for us if they play openly which is highly likely. We will pretty much be at full strength so can see us handing out another stuffing.

" cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war " (hope thats the right quote) I'll be back in my seat on sat, after sadlly missing the Villa game and I want Goals!!!!!
5-0 city.

Balotelli, Johnson and Tevez to all start.

Silva on the bench for a rest for Arsenal.

I can see us starting with Tevez (can't have him benched for 2 games on the trot) but him being subbed after circa 70 minutes, subject to how the game's going, by Balo who needs more game-time to get as up to speed as poss with the prem game prior to our playing the arses . . . a very tough mid-week away fixture.
I also think that AJ will start on the bench with Silva on the pitch and that we'll thrash Blackpool despite the fact that they're a team who've worked hard to get some excellent results so far this season.

Whatever team Roberto puts out I'll have no complaints because progress to date means that I'm starting to trust his tactics. . . we're already better placed than I truly expected when the season kicked off. . . and as we gel we'll simply get better - next season should see us take both the prem and the cl by the scruff of the neck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.