CITY v Blackpool - Official match thread.

marco said:
i'm going for the batering of the season

Man City 7 (seven), tevez 3, A Jonson 2, Kompany 1, Silva 1
Blackpool 0
Tit...sorry but the so-called moderators have given me a warning for posting the word 'tit'...what on earth is going on? Its bad enough living in a Police state (UAE) without such pettiness from you guys on here. We are not schoolgirls are we? Surely a little harmless banter is allowed?

What's wrong with him making that prediction? You do get a lot of chances against Blackpool, with the quality of our attacking players we could score a few... it's not like he's predicting 7-0 against Chelsea..

I can only agree with that - a 7-0 prediction may seem a bit outlandish but I had us down for a narrow win over Villa - with the rider that it could be 5-0 on the basis of our being bloody unlucky not to have had a few big wins and given a bit of luck.
As was, we won by 4-0 but could easily have had a few more. . . nailbiting for me as I had a fiver on the 5-0!
Blackpool are a good old fashioned attacking side, full of enthusiasm and effort but not drilled defensively so we could well roll up a bit score.
On a safe and sound basis I'm predicting a 3-1 for this one but on a 'we've got to really carve up a weaker side soon enough basis' I'll be putting an outside bet on 6-0 as we're sure to get a big one soon enough and the odds are excellent.
Anyone's free to agree or disagree but please don't rubbish my opinion until after the game as that'll be the proof or otherwise of my head and heartfelt opinion.

If we are patient we can pick em off. We know they are going to attack so being patient getting that first goal will settle everyone down and probably go on and win 3 or 4 nil.

SamTheGuru said:
I think people are underestimating Blackpool here. They are going to come at us with all they have for the first 50 minutes or until they tire. We just have to stay focused and want it more. There is no space for complacency.
1+

Thats the best comment on here pal....The guy fuckin hates us the tax dodging ballbag, i hope that rug falls off is head tomorrow and then de jong pisses on it!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.