CITY v Blackpool - Official match thread.

You'd think that with Blackpool playing an open game , it would be an easy game and possible cricket score . But I see a harder game than yesterdays , going for 3-1 city .

--------------Hart-------------
Boateng--Kolo-----Vinnie K--Kolarov
--------NDJ--------Barry------
Silva--------Yaya-------Balotelli
------------Tevez----------

Tevez (2) , Kolarov

Let's not be complacent here. Blackpool have the 3rd best away record in the league. I think we'll win but it'll be closer than some think.

--------------Hart-----------------
Boateng-Kolo-Kompany-Kolarov
------------De Jong---------------
---------Yaya-----Barry-----------
Silva---------------------Balotelli
-------------Tevez-----------------

2-0. Tevez and Yaya.

Despite being branded as an attack-minded and entertaining team by the media, Blackpool's last two away games have seen them grind out a 1-0 win at Stoke and a 2-0 win at Sunderland, not exactly easy fixtures and where the home teams had over 60% possession and most scoring chances, but failed to penetrate the Blackpool defence. We may have to be very patient.

lionheart said:
Despite being branded as an attack-minded and entertaining team by the media, Blackpool's last two away games have seen them grind out a 1-0 win at Stoke and a 2-0 win at Sunderland, not exactly easy fixtures and where the home teams had over 60% possession and most scoring chances, but failed to penetrate the Blackpool defence. We may have to be very patient.
Which, to be fair, is 5 points more than we got out of those two games. Both good results. In the case of Sunderland it was more that they couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo, they had enough chances against Blackpool's defence..

I think people are underestimating Blackpool here. They are going to come at us with all they have for the first 50 minutes or until they tire. We just have to stay focused and want it more. There is no space for complacency.

SamTheGuru said:
I think people are underestimating Blackpool here. They are going to come at us with all they have for the first 50 minutes or until they tire. We just have to stay focused and want it more. There is no space for complacency.
If they do, we will absolutley murder them.

we will win 6-0 i think.

I think we will shred them. I still think that their bubble will burst, a la Hull a couple of years ago. I also think that this could be the game that sees them start the slide - they will lose players in January, and even if they don't there will be discontent brewing in the squad as the players know that they need to get themselves a good contract whilst they are riding high. They are a team of championship players that play very well as a team, but at our place we will have loads of space and will, i am sure our quality will see us walking through their iffy defence.

luck or not they had their three point,i suggest we keep my comments to ourselves and support them to take the necessary three 3pts for us to make our tittle chase a reality.possibly this would be my first team shit

GIVEN
BOATENG TOURE KOMPANY KOLOROV

DE JONG BARRY

ADAM JOHNSON
YAYA
MILNER
TEVEZ

SUB;SILVA BALOTELLI JO LESCOTT ZAB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.