CITY v Bolton - Official Matchday Thread

AJ best player on the field so far
Ade needs to get his concentration back
Viera needs to find a seat on the bench where he belongs
SWP, Petrov, Ireland maybe they'll make an appearance
the game lacks continuity;

I'm really enjoying watching Johnson, he is a breath of fresh air (hope we put SWP on and play 442 :P).

Anyway, the point I wanted to say is that Barry and Dejong must be knackered, they've played nearly every game - i would like ireland to come on, but dont know if i trust him in his current form to come on at 1-0. Would be nice to get another then give him some game time to build his confidence up :)

Mancini has said he wants Vieira to play all games to the end of the season. That doesnt make me think he will take him off very soon which is a shame as he is dire tonight.

Two things:-

Tevez was VERY lucky with that pen.

AJ looks real class, reminds me very much of of Tony Coleman and that's no bad thing....

Could be the buy of the season.

LoveCity said:
3 defensive midfielders was a mistake from the start and has proven to be so. One of them needs to go off to make way for Superman or SWP. Barry, De Jong or Vieira.
Yeah I'd agree with that, Vieira for Ireland, if not at half time, shortly after if Vieira continues like that. He looks a little lost at the minute, maybe it'll take a while to get back into the swing of the pace of England.

Adebayor needs his arse hauling off for Petrov or SWP.

Either that or bring on Ireland for Adebayor and have Stevie in a nice advanced central role, something to keep us ticking over, at the moment we're getting fucking mugged.

rkmrecordz said:
AJ best player on the field so far
Ade needs to get his concentration back
Viera needs to find a seat on the bench where he belongs
SWP, Petrov, Ireland maybe they'll make an appearance
the game lacks continuity;

The new Vieira bandwagon rolls on.
He has done a fair job, certainly no worse than a few others.

Dont no why Barry is coming in for so much critiscm tonight! he's been the best out of the midfield 3! My only gripe is the tempo, we need to be quicker in everything we do, and this formation and game is made for Ireland, in an ideal world we'll go for an early goal in the second half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.