City v Boro - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo

Zaba Stones Otamendi Kolarov

Fernando Gundogan

Sterling De Bruyne Silva

Aguero

Pretty much same team for me except Bravo in for Willy and Fernando to replace Dinho if he's injured. Hopefully that Barcelona game has given us some confidence to go on a run in the league some pretty winnable games coming up.

Can't see Boro causing much harm (We normally do harm to ourselves) gunna go for a 3-0 City win.

This will be tricky match, after big midweek match, boro went to arsenal and drew but should have won. Take 1-0.

I hate Boro so very much. Our bogey team, they knocked us out of both the League Cup and FA Cup a few years back, they beat us 8-1 under Sven, they won 1-0 against us with no shots on target and they knocked out of the FA Cup at home a couple of years ago. Also Danny Tiatto's stunner was disallowed against them years ago.

Any win will do.
I remember the 0-1 it was an own goal, always been stuffy buggers these, would love a big score, but settle for a comfy 3-0 :-)

We just need to put out a full strength team, the players will have plenty of time to have a rest over the next 2 weeks anyway.

I think it could be a tough fixture for the first half and second half 15 or so minutes, but hopefully we'll score in the last 20 minutes after making them run around for the first 70. Just need to make sure we keep a clean sheet though.

1-0 to us (mainly due to tiredness following Tuesday's game).

Would you drop our German tank into the deeper Fernandinho role?
I would yeah
If ever you might be able to do without a holder like Fern it must be Boro type teams at home
Silva KDB with Gundagun behind, Sterling Noliti wide and just dominate the play
Think that side creates and scores enough to get away with 1 maybe 2 of our current gifts we give the opposition

I would yeah
If ever you might be able to do without a holder like Fern it must be Boro type teams at home
Silva KDB with Gundagun behind, Sterling Noliti wide and just dominate the play
Think that side creates and scores enough to get away with 1 maybe 2 of our current gifts we give the opposition
Think that would see us through against Boro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.