City v Boro - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so hope we can keep up our intensity and concentration and win this one. Le Arse and Spuds meet so it is a chance to put more distance between us and one or both of them.

If we're winning 3-0 after 90 minutes and Negredo feels like scoring a bicycle kick from outside the box, I think I could live with that.

Bravo
Maffeo
Kompany
Stones
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Silva
Sterling
Nolito
Aguero

Caballero, Clichy, Otamendi, Fernando, De Bruyne, Sané, Iheanacho

4-1, Aguero, Sterling, Aguero, Negredo, Aguero

After the cup defeat 2 seasons back their travelling fans were amongst the worst I've ever encountered. I know you expect them to be on a bit of a high but they were awful, calling our team prima donnas, our home atmosphere shit (can anyone tell me if the Riverside has much better?) I want us to obliterate them on Saturday with an Etihad record breaking score.

I was going to bring up the cup defeat also. I am a petty man but I would love to see us give them a tonking just for that.

I hate Boro so very much. Our bogey team, they knocked us out of both the League Cup and FA Cup a few years back, they beat us 8-1 under Sven, they won 1-0 against us with no shots on target and they knocked out of the FA Cup at home a couple of years ago. Also Danny Tiatto's stunner was disallowed against them years ago.

Any win will do.

I was going to bring up the cup defeat also. I am a petty man but I would love to see us give them a tonking just for that.
Lampard may have equalised for us if the goal camera had been on.

I have a slightly irrational dislike of Boro. My second most hated team behind our friendly neighbours from near Trafford Park. I think the dislike stems from the days of such a shitty little club were signing Ravanelli and Juninho while we were really crap. And the plethora of unjustified 1-0 or 2-1 defeats against them after we'd had about 30 attempts to their one.

I'd like to see us utterly dismember this horrible smog infested outfit, racking up at least six goals, preferably even more. Absolutely smash them, no let up, no mercy. 11-0, new premier league record.

Back in reality, I think we'll probably have a slow start after last night's highs, but run out 2-0 winners after a dull encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.