City v Boro - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay mate, i don't think the rags, Tottenham, Arsenal or Chelsea would want to trade keepers (I wouldn't if I were them!!), but as long as you're happy.
I happen to think all apart from the rags would.

What has he done to suggest to you he can't keep goal (seeing as you appear happy with the ball at his feet)?

I happen to think all apart from the rags would.

What has he done to suggest to you he can't keep goal (seeing as you appear happy with the ball at his feet)?
He looks insecure with any crosses and high balls, tends to let fly in stead of catch. And I think his reflexes are "okay" but nowhere near De Gea, Loris, Courtois, Cech, even K Smeichel on his line.

I'm quite sure none of the mentioned teams would find a majority or even a considerable minority of fans who'd trade goalkeepers with us.

He looks insecure with any crosses and high balls, tends to let fly in stead of catch. And I think his reflexes are "okay" but nowhere near De Gea, Loris, Courtois, Cech, even K Smeichel on his line.

I'm quite sure none of the mentioned teams would find a majority or even a considerable minority of fans who'd trade goalkeepers with us.
He seemed to do ok for Barca and Chile and he's dropped one catch.

But at least you admit he's not cost us any goals.

He seemed to do ok for Barca and Chile and he's dropped one catch.

But at least you admit he's not cost us any goals.
You'll be happy to see that I didn't even mention the nightmare he had v Barcelona, when I could have quite easily, but I don't like to point the finger for individual mistakes, it happens, and it usually costs more and is more obvious in the back than when attackers do it, I'm just talking about how I've perceived Bravo since he started for City and I'm far from convinced. If you are, good on you!

You'll be happy to see that I didn't even mention the nightmare he had v Barcelona, when I could have quite easily, but I don't like to point the finger for individual mistakes, it happens, and it usually costs more and is more obvious in the back than when attackers do it, I'm just talking about how I've perceived Bravo since he started for City and I'm far from convinced. If you are, good on you!
The nightmare? He got himself sent off. Seeing as we've had 4 reds in our first 5 games against them, it's hardly unusual.

Dear Man City fans, my name is Chris and I work for The Royal British Legion. I just wanted to let everyone on the forum know that during Man City’s game versus Boro both clubs will wear shirts embroidered with a poppy in show of Remembrance. These shirts will be signed and auctioned with all proceeds kindly donated to the Legion.

Manchester City FC have been big supporters of the Legion by displaying the poppy on their shirt, allowing us to raise incredible amounts to support the future of the living and also help us uphold the memory of fallen. If you would like to own a piece of City’s memorabilia whilst also supporting the Legion please keep a look out on the club’s official channels for when the auction goes live between late November and December.”

For more information on our partnership with the all Premier League clubs during the Poppy Appeal last year please visit thttp://www.britishlegion.org.uk/get-involved/partner-with-us/premier-league/

Many thanks for reading, and to the moderators, apologies if this appears to be an advert-type post

I predict another outstanding display of attacking, menacing, dangerous, confident and controlled football as per weds night.
The players have shown it, the standard has been set, so let's hope they continue to roll it out. Like a footballing carpet - just a push from the back and it quickly unfurls to the front, an unstoppable force only ending in goals/goals/goals!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.