City v Boro - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting,so will you be there today cheering Mr Faith on?
No sir, even as a season ticket holder for numerous years, the "out of the woodwork now where PL" tend to snap them up
Season ticket sales from 15k to 23k have put pay to guarantee away tickets now, but all money to the club i suppose. cest la vie

No sir, even as a season ticket holder for numerous years, the "out of the woodwork now where PL" tend to snap them up
Season ticket sales from 15k to 23k have put pay to guarantee away tickets now, but all money to the club i suppose. cest la vie
No worries.

From my perspective it will be good to see the beast back at our gaff,just as long as we dont see too much ;-)

No worries.

From my perspective it will be good to see the beast back at our gaff,just as long as we dont see too much ;-)
Certainly lacking in confidence at moment from his Valencia nightmare
A couple of goals today or next game will prob all he will need
Like a dog with 2 dicks today if we get a point. Enjoy gents

Yeah, worried it might all be a bit after the lord mayors show and we might need to fall behind to galvanise us. Need the crowd at it from the beginning and as many fresh players as poss - likes of Sane, Nolito, Iheanacho etc
Pep doesn't do Lord Mayors shows, he only does victory parades. Hoping the Barca game has set the benchmark

ssn discussing us now , barca missing a few players , shows they are beatable , only big nose giving us credit for the performance

I think at some point this season we will grab a 6-0, 7-0, 8-0 win. Will it be today? Probably not. They're good defensively and we'll be tired. However, we still have the quality to win this one.

I have the feeling someone unusual will score today. One of the defenders, or Fernando. Maybe even Navas. Last two times I've said this, Demichelis and Clichy have scored.

Navas ? You sure ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.