City v Brighton date - Weds 9th May, 8pm ko

Been send the same response for a while it seems, so could be Brighton or Soton and no one is the wiser. The club have not got a clue if the above is correct,some hard games coming so no way they can guarantee it will be won with 2/3 games left.
The club wont officially say until it"s won, they cant. But we will win it with games to spare and the presentation will be Huddersfield if we do.

The club wont officially say until it"s won, they cant. But we will win it with games to spare and the presentation will be Huddersfield if we do.

The way we are trying to throw it away makes it look less certain.

I purchased hospitality for the Huddersfield game on the premise it would be the trophy lifting game - thought it was worth it to make a day of it... also have tickets to the Brighton game so it’s not the end of the world if it’s lifted then... I emailed city to ask and got this in response - kind of seemed to contradict itself in two sentences! Lol

“Dear Pete,

Thank you for your email.

Should it be won in advance, the Premier League trophy is lifted on the last home match of the Season. Should the Club win the 'League, the trophy will be lifted following the Huddersfield Town fixture.

I hope this helps with your query, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. You can also follow us on Twitter @ManCityHelp. Our FAQs can be found here: http://mcfc.force.com/help

Kind Regards”

So I assume it’s the Huddersfield game but I am still not sure haha
What that email means is should we win the league before the Huddersfield game it will be presented at the end of the Hudds game.
Should we win it at the Huddersfield game it will be presented at the following game.

I really can't wait to win it now. Some of these rags crawling out from under their rocks are really going to get it. A lot are saying they have accepted us winning it since October!!! They don't fool me as it will really hurt them even though it is almost inevitable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.