City v Brighton date - Weds 9th May, 8pm ko

Hi everyone. I'm from Italy and one month ago I bought 3 tickets for the match, then it was postponed to a later date. Unluckily I had bought flight tickets before: I guess there won't be problems to change flight date but I need to know when the match will be scheduled. When can I have any news about it?

Thanks a lot

We might be waiting for the 6th round results. Brighton are due to play Spurs on semi finals day and we play Swansea. So depending on the 6th round results us and Brighton might have a free weekend then that we could use and save the midweek slot for the rearranged Swansea game.

Hi everyone. I'm from Italy and one month ago I bought 3 tickets for the match, then it was postponed to a later date. Unluckily I had bought flight tickets before: I guess there won't be problems to change flight date but I need to know when the match will be scheduled. When can I have any news about it?

Thanks a lot

Nothings been confirmed yet but the midweek of 17/18 April is free for all and that’s when SIX of the pending fixtures that have been postponed from the FA Cup QF weekend should be played ... out of those two days (Tue/Wed) 17th is most likely the date for our fixture as Brighton have a game Sat before and Fri after so Wednesday is probably a no go for that ... but nothing’s been confirmed yet.

I suspect the delay in announcing has got to do with Sky having picked our this game for TV when March picks were announced they want to make sure they have Tue and Wed both night’s games on the box and now have cornered themselves putting us on Sat late night against Spurs and then Brighton the Fri night game the following week in their April picks and are now not able to figure out what to do with possibly both their TV picks falling on Tue while Wed going empty ... if they were given a free hand they’d probably out Monday night game that week and then tue wed and thu games so one game on tv all week and go again with Friday night for next gameweek ... in my opinion some seriously inept people working there ... who can’t figure their own schedule out first and then can’t negotiate those with clubs involved. City would actually be happier with a Wed fixture that mid week but doubt Brighton would agree to play Wed and Fri ... anyway, let’s see when they pull their finger out and get on with announcing it ...

if brighton get a draw vs the united we may have to play it next season hahahahahahaha

We might be waiting for the 6th round results. Brighton are due to play Spurs on semi finals day and we play Swansea. So depending on the 6th round results us and Brighton might have a free weekend then that we could use and save the midweek slot for the rearranged Swansea game.

As Spurs play Swansea in FA Cup 1/4 Final it’s impossible for us to play Brighton weekend of Semi Finals as we’ll be playing Swansea or Brighton will be playing Spurs.

That’s just a dummy slot to place it in on the ticketing site so put in end of May ... and default time of 3pm, default setting is last day of the last month of season ...

It will be 17th April at 8:00pm ... will be announced shortly!

You sure, mate?

Bought a ticket for my little lad at start of the season for the Huddersfield game thinking we would lift the trophy on that day, was worried the Brighton game might get it instead?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.