IamJedi said:
asplund2 said:
Feels like the team pick its self for this game:

Hart

Zabaleta - Kompany - Demicheles - Kolarov

Fernandinho - Yaya

Navas Silva

Aguero - Negredo

Only thing I could possibly see is to start Dzeko instead of Aguero just to take him into the team slowly, but Dzeko have played a lot in the past so I think it would be good with some rest for him. Could anyone see a different team on sat?

IMO Dzeko and Negredo will start. We don´t want to risk anything with Kun, bring him on at 60 min mark (Dzeko off) and let him work his way back to top form step by step.

This

Chatting to my mate after the match and I think Pelli should stick with Dzeko and Negredo against Cardiff, firstly this will give Sergio more rest for other games, secondly Dzeko as we know seems to be a confidence player and this would help, if we have to drop one then rest Negredo he doesn't seem to mind been on the bench and he's played a hell of a lot this season. Although I'm not taking any game lightly I'd rather Sergio was used more for the bigger games, save him for Spurs, give him a run out in the second half of Cardiff and West Ham, but keep him fit for Spurs.

Blue Maverick said:
Chatting to my mate after the match and I think Pelli should stick with Dzeko and Negredo against Cardiff, firstly this will give Sergio more rest for other games, secondly Dzeko as we know seems to be a confidence player and this would help, if we have to drop one then rest Negredo he doesn't seem to mind been on the bench and he's played a hell of a lot this season. Although I'm not taking any game lightly I'd rather Sergio was used more for the bigger games, save him for Spurs, give him a run out in the second half of Cardiff and West Ham, but keep him fit for Spurs.
Agreed, good post.

Blue Maverick said:

Yeah, I must agree here also. Good post

This and only this said:
IamJedi said:
asplund2 said:
Feels like the team pick its self for this game:

Hart

Zabaleta - Kompany - Demicheles - Kolarov

Fernandinho - Yaya

Navas Silva

Aguero - Negredo

Only thing I could possibly see is to start Dzeko instead of Aguero just to take him into the team slowly, but Dzeko have played a lot in the past so I think it would be good with some rest for him. Could anyone see a different team on sat?

IMO Dzeko and Negredo will start. We don´t want to risk anything with Kun, bring him on at 60 min mark (Dzeko off) and let him work his way back to top form step by step.

This
A succinct observation to start your BlueMoon career. You are certainly living up to your name ;)

Can't see them trying to play pretty, attractive football at the Etihad, more likely to park the bus. Hopefully they will come off worse than Palace. With any luck, worse than Blackburn!
I'd be happy with a relatively comfortable 2 - 0 and looking like we have figured out how to deal with parked buses. That would scare everybody more than a big score-line.

Will be a tough game no doubt but if pellegrini starts his strongest 11 then there is no excuse for not winning this one.

Blue Maverick said:

Bingo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.