Not open for further replies.
___________________Hart

Zabaleta__Kompany__Demichellis__Kolarov

__________Y.Toure__Fernandinho

__Navas____________________________Silva

_____________Dzeko__Negredo

Meade86 said:
I think he'll start Aguero and bring on Dzeko after 65

I would like to see this reversed. Bring Sergio on once we've demoralized them. He can score with his first (ok 2nd) touch again!

Sorry to be negative, but I can see the defense having a bad day.......... 8 - 1

Agree with dzeko and negredo to start don't wanna give Sergio too much too soon need him at peak a week or two before the Barcelona game

Can we make up a Vincent Tan song?

He boo's his own team, he boo's his own team Vincent Tan he boo's his own team.

tan-2709584.jpg

"I'm a little teapot short and stout, here's my handle here's my spout"

I think we've finally settled on our best back 4 now, although there will always be rotation of course. Dzeko and Negredo should continue together as they are both scoring pretty much every game. It would be a right kick in the teeth to say to Edin, "yeah, great stuff scoring those goals, but you might as well have scored none because it's made no difference. Sergio is back and that's all i care about". OK, it wouldn't be said like that, but that's how he'd interpret it!

.....................Negredo..........Dzeko.....................

.........Silva...................................................Navas

.......................Yaya...........Fernandinho.................

Kolarov.......Demichelis....Kompany....Zabaleta

...................................Hart...................................

BlueSiam said:
Meade86 said:
I think he'll start Aguero and bring on Dzeko after 65

I would like to see this reversed. Bring Sergio on once we've demoralized them. He can score with his first (ok 2nd) touch again!

Sorry to be negative, but I can see the defense having a bad day.......... 8 - 1

I agree with reversing this also. Aguero's interview seem like he wants more minutes but isn't quite ready to start. So he'll come of the bench around the 50 minute mark this time instead of 70th.

Tricky_Trev said:
I think we've finally settled on our best back 4 now, although there will always be rotation of course. Dzeko and Negredo should continue together as they are both scoring pretty much every game. It would be a right kick in the teeth to say to Edin, "yeah, great stuff scoring those goals, but you might as well have scored none because it's made no difference. Sergio is back and that's all i care about". OK, it wouldn't be said like that, but that's how he'd interpret it!

.....................Negredo..........Dzeko.....................

.........Silva...................................................Navas

.......................Yaya...........Fernandinho.................

Kolarov.......Demichelis....Kompany....Zabaleta

...................................Hart...................................

Absolutely. To drop Dzeko now would be to firmly reinforce for the final time that no matter what he does, he'll never break into this team properly. Now that may be true, but nailing it to the mast before we've even picked up a trophy would be a bit needless. Everyone needs to feel like they've got an equal shot and they have to earn their place. Edin has earned his starts in spades. No need to rush things with Aguero either.

more lazy than useless said:
Can't see them trying to play pretty, attractive football at the Etihad, more likely to park the bus. Hopefully they will come off worse than Palace. With any luck, worse than Blackburn!
I'd be happy with a relatively comfortable 2 - 0 and looking like we have figured out how to deal with parked buses. That would scare everybody more than a big score-line.

Good point. The second half last night showed how to deal with the parked bus whereas the first half showed how not to!!
Get it won by half time to send the message we want to win every home game however you set up to play us!!
CTID

Pigeonho said:
4?, 5?, 6?

Pretty much pick a number upwards from 4, and that's what we will score.

I'm going for 7-0. Fuck it, 8-0.

I had 4-0 Beast last night and my mate had Lopes last 5-0 (so that went to just 5-0) Not that we'll get scores like this every week, but it's worth 3 x £5 on 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.