City v Cardiff Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Demichelis, Kolarov, Navas, Yaya Toure, Javi Garcia, Silva, Negredo, Dzeko

Hope Fernandinho is on bench and just having a rest.<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:07 pm --<br /><br />
Claytop said:
Hope Fernandinho is on bench and just having a rest.

He is, thank god.

Fuck me....Garcia, Kolarov and Dzeko start. I'm taking a fucknig iPod to drown out the 90 minutes of utter shite that will be spouted in 305. At least 5 of them will be wanking over those 3 starting. They're probably texting each other right now to see who can get the first dig in.

Stuart Brennan says there's a rumour Ferna has a calf strain. We are so so short of options in midfield it's untrue

mansour's tow ropes said:
Stuart Brennan says there's a rumour Ferna has a calf strain. We are so so short of options in midfield it's untrue
he's on the bench, so all good.

malg said:
Fuck me....Garcia, Kolarov and Dzeko start. I'm taking a fucknig iPod to drown out the 90 minutes of utter shite that will be spouted in 305. At least 5 of them will be wanking over those 3 starting. They're probably texting each other right now to see who can get the first dig in.

Everyone likes Aleks these days don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.