City v Cardiff Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see 2-0 minimum today, can't handle a nervous game like Palace.

Can't afford to drop any points in these games.

ws01 said:
It's like we now basically expect to win by 4-5 goals going into every home match.

Crazy.

City are like a drug, ever week you crave that High, every week you want more and more and more

Lol

Omg I'm on drugs

Has Solksjaer ever been a Pr*k towards City ? Can't remember a time when he has, could he wrong but I never had an issue with him and always thought he was a class player and nice lad

bobmcfc said:
Has Solksjaer ever been a Pr*k towards City ? Can't remember a time when he has, could he wrong but I never had an issue with him and always thought he was a class player and nice lad
He seemed to be one of the lesser twats that was playing for them. Never shouted his mouth off in the media, just kept his head down and played his football. And he appeared as a genuine sort of bloke.

jimharri said:
bobmcfc said:
He seemed to be one of the lesser twats that was playing for them. Never shouted his mouth off in the media, just kept his head down and played his football. And he appeared as a genuine sort of bloke.

Won't be getting any crap from me but can't speak for other lol. I always thought he was a good lad who just wanted to play, shame injuries got in the way.

bobmcfc said:

well not for ages mate, in fact not since yesterday when he said the scum are still top dogs in Manchester, the gobby baby faced scum shagfucking swamp dwelling prick; if he had any class about him he would have responded to the question by saying that he was the manager of cardiff not united, and that it was nothing to do with him; once a scummy red twat always a scummy red twat

bobmcfc said:
jimharri said:
bobmcfc said:

Won't be getting any crap from me but can't speak for other lol. I always thought he was a good lad who just wanted to play, shame injuries got in the way.
I think we both have a fairly good idea what sort of reception he's going to get!

:-)

I agree with the Solksjaer comments. He just seemed to get on with things on and off the pitch. Wasn't known for the usual arrogance as exhibited by many of that squad.

Still give him a hard time tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.