City v Cardiff Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exciting times at the moment...really can't wait for each individual game; whether it is a 3rd Round Replay, pointless 2nd leg, or Barce in CL.

I think they've only won 1 away game in the PL all year back at Fulham in Sep. Doubtless the rag super sub will have them fired up but we should stroll past them with all of our regulars returning. 3-0 City.

Feels like the team pick its self for this game:

Hart

Zabaleta - Kompany - Demicheles - Kolarov

Fernandinho - Yaya

Navas Silva

Aguero - Negredo

Only thing I could possibly see is to start Dzeko instead of Aguero just to take him into the team slowly, but Dzeko have played a lot in the past so I think it would be good with some rest for him. Could anyone see a different team on sat?

---------Hart--------------
Zab--Kompany--Dem--Kolarov
------Yaya---Fern----------
Navas-------------------Silva
-------Kun---Negredo-------

asplund2 said:
Feels like the team pick its self for this game:

Hart

Zabaleta - Kompany - Demicheles - Kolarov

Fernandinho - Yaya

Navas Silva

Aguero - Negredo

Only thing I could possibly see is to start Dzeko instead of Aguero just to take him into the team slowly, but Dzeko have played a lot in the past so I think it would be good with some rest for him. Could anyone see a different team on sat?

IMO Dzeko and Negredo will start. We don´t want to risk anything with Kun, bring him on at 60 min mark (Dzeko off) and let him work his way back to top form step by step.

Just want a good performance first and foremost, any big scoreline is a bonus. Take nothing for granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.