City v Chelsea 25th on TV?

Re: Chelsea match tonight

NanaToure42 said:
Anybody know if City will be wearing the new kit? I heard they would be but can anyone confirm this?

yes they will.

NanaToure42 said:
Anybody know if City will be wearing the new kit? I heard they would be but can anyone confirm this?

Seriously?????

They've not flown 3,000 miles, had a crappy delayed kit launch to wear last seasons now have they?

the match is live on Al-Jazeera Sports +4

set my pvr :)

Hello lads.

I won't be able to watch the game live as I have school tomorrow. I notice someone has put download links to all the games we have played this season out on the Matchday(?) forum I think. My question is, will anyone provide us with such a link after the game against Chelsea tonight?
Cheers.

skandreas said:
Hello lads.

I won't be able to watch the game live as I have school tomorrow. I notice someone has put download links to all the games we have played this season out on the Matchday(?) forum I think. My question is, will anyone provide us with such a link after the game against Chelsea tonight?
Cheers.

there's a 50/50 chance that someone will record it and put links up.

check the matchday forum tomorrow am mate

shadygiz said:
skandreas said:
Hello lads.

Cheers.

there's a 50/50 chance that someone will record it and put links up.

check the matchday forum tomorrow am mate

Cheers mate, I'll check.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.