City v Chelsea (fa cup. 5 th round ) post match thread

Great to see us get back into form and Nasri looked like he never missed a game. I am very happy with the result and proceeding to the quarter final.

samharris said:
AliWaheed said:
Alex B said:
Clichy, kompany, lescott, yaya, garcia , Silva, milner and jovetic all brilliant. Real good display, sets us up nicely for Barca

Lescott WHAT A FUCKING PERFORMANCE!!

Toure AWESOME
Garcia AWESOME
Milner AWESOME
Silva as always AWESOME
Nasri AWESOME
Kompany AWESOME
Dzeko.... oh dzeko....You're gonna be playing for Stoke in a couple of seasons

Jovetic looking very fucking good

why pick a player out for critisism when we won so fucking convincingly .. fuckn moronic comment..

cunts will be cunts

Great performance by everyone in the team, was brilliant to see Nasri back, I thought Garcia did well as also Ya Ya and Milner, but David Silva had an awesome game, Jovetic is getting better and better, and I thought Dzeko did well, the defence stood firm and blunted whatever Chelsea tried to chuck at us in their attack, and I thought Pelligrini got it bang on today.............well done guys.............

Great result. Dominant performance. Our guys looked like they wanted it more.

So happy to see Javi and Samir back on the pitch.

Onward and upward.

Not one average performance today. All played a high quality game and the passing and movement was stunning to watch. Chelsea didn't know what to do in that middle of the park. Silva was of course the MOTM but lescott, Garcia and Milner were superb too.
Pellers use of the squad was brilliant today. Very happy bunny today.

samharris said:
AliWaheed said:
Alex B said:
Clichy, kompany, lescott, yaya, garcia , Silva, milner and jovetic all brilliant. Real good display, sets us up nicely for Barca

Lescott WHAT A FUCKING PERFORMANCE!!

Toure AWESOME
Garcia AWESOME
Milner AWESOME
Silva as always AWESOME
Nasri AWESOME
Kompany AWESOME
Dzeko.... oh dzeko....You're gonna be playing for Stoke in a couple of seasons

Jovetic looking very fucking good

why pick a player out for critisism when we won so fucking convincingly .. fuckn moronic comment..

thought dzeko had a very good game bullied the 2 center backs nice assist fot 1st goal clichy silva yaya garcia milner also were superb

MCFCinUSA said:
can only fault ITV's online coverage as being a little patchy through my UK proxy server,
I'm also watching it overseas, so I didn't know it was on ITV in the UK. Until that shot that Cech dropped and while our strikers were closing in, they cut to a replay of the shot and missed the follow up. At that point, I knew it was an ITV production.

Vinny really needs to have a word with Jojo

let him know driving is only acceptable if you play for the Rags we don't dive and City fans don't want divers in our team

Garcia awesome tonight and great to see Samir just picking up where he left off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.