CITY v Chelsea - OFFICIAL Match Thread

Freestyler

Well after tonight does anyone deserved to be dropped? i would almost certainly bring back NDJ for this fixture, hard to drop someone, i can't choose but NDJ has to play, theres been some discussion on how to break the chelsea diamond and a formation was shown which stops thier wide man play so i chose my formation to that, SWP and Bellers need to work hard!

Can't choose robbie because bellers was superb, if robbie comes in it will be for bellers i reckon, we need bellers though for the left wing to get up and down.

my team as follows:

-------------Given

Richards--Toure--L'cott--Bridge

------------De Jong

SWP---------------Barry/Bellers

-------------Ireland

-------Adebayor---Tevez

Score:

I don't know.

Nige will be back, he was dropped yesterday for the sole reason he was on 4 yellows and a 5th would have meant a suspension for chelsea hth

2-1 to chelsea

Chelsea rested half of their best eleven for the Carling Cup tie, including Terry, Cole, Essien and Anelka so we can expect them to be vastly improved on Saturday. We need to play Kompany for his size/height as well as Micah. Hopefully we can scramble another draw.

Team:
....................Given....................
Richards.....Touré....Lescott.....Bridge

And after that I have no clue who I'd play, youve got SWP, Bellamy, Robinho, Ireland, Barry and de Jong, obviously with Adebayor up front.

I'd say stick with the line up used against Arsenal, but I think de Jong and Robinho need to play, but none of the midfielders we played against Arsenal deserve to be dropped.

Definates for this game are:

Given, Richards, Toure, Lescott, Bridge, SWP and Adebayor.

Oh and a 2-2 draw, I think, but ANYTHING could happen.

I think the team will be...

......................Given.....................
Richards....Toure....Lescott....Bridge
SWP....De Jong....Barry....Robinho
...............Tevez...........................
...................Aderbayor.................

More of that second half performance please please please City (i.e closing players down - quality passing & running off the ball) and you never know we might just do them! No more of this lamp it up the pitch and see where it lands shite we've been watching for the last month, lets play some proper football City and scare the living shit out of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.