CITY v Chelsea - OFFICIAL Match Thread

Feed-The-Goat said:
The best 45 ive seen this season bar the Derby.

we are all over them and De Jong has been an animal!

richards has been immense.

He's had a great first half, i'm happy for the kid.

Aside from the early dreadful defending we've played very well. Terrific workrate from the team.

Barry needs to try and get his foot on the ball a bit more, the number of times it's just gone past him is not good. Nige is having a cracker but needs to be careful flying into tackles like that in wet conditions.

Hopefully Robi can get a chance to shoot more.

Id love to see Robbie score or at least get an assist with a bit of magic. Long time since we have seen him do something special which we know he can.

COME ON CITY!!!!

bluealf said:
smudgedj said:
You was told on another thread to fuck off back to red cafe

There are some really odd fuckers on here at times.

People moaning that it was handball and we should still be losing, weirdo's.

Exactly why I enter this thread and have to leave just as quickly.

Fucking nobs.

Last week we had so called blues wanting Ade banned for a poorly timed tackle.

This week we have cretins wanting our goals disallowed.

Fucking wankstains.

cockney c*nts on at the ref at half time, wont be suprised if a couple of dubious decisions are made on their behalf,

come on city.....

looks like the commentators are sweeping over the non corner.

That is the City I like to SEE! 100% effort, everyone is running and tracking down, playing good passes and holding up the ball. A few misplaced passes but it happens when your trying to attack like were doing! Robinho making some killer passes, and trackinh back, Tevez doing good, Dejong is brilliant, Lescott and Richards saving us on the break. SWP working hard and trying to create chances. CITY NEED TO KEEP AT IT! Keep this gameplan and mentality and we should win! look at the corners and chances!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.