CITY v Chelsea - OFFICIAL Match Thread

TheMightyQuinn said:
Hope Terry gets a red card the moaning southern sack of shite.

Come on Blues!

I wouldnt mind he getting a red but id prefer to win with all of the cockney tw@ts on the field so there are no excuses!

Overall I think we have been the better side so far this game. We fully deserve to be level. I can't find too much wrong with any player. Richards looks back to his very best, Lescott and Toure look quite secure. De Jong is winning everything in the middle (loving his battle against Essien). Robbie and SWP are looking quick and threatening down the flank, Tevez is continuing from wednesday and I haven't seen Adebayor work this hard yet

Only slight worries is getting caught on the break as Chelsea are such a quality side and do pass so well. Think Barrys lack of pace does seem to be a worry and his passing is strangely off key (the backpass was almost suicidal) and maybe Kompany in the middle would be a bit more secure.

We can take Chelsea here.. seem to remember last time we won it was a saturday evening kick off and pissing down that day too!!

great workrate! except for that 5 minute lull after the leveller, but its good that it didnt take us as long as before, to go back in shape.

the corner on the 38th minute should have been attacked by lescott, toure, ade though. no one came in for it. still a lapse in reaction but at least an immense improvement from games before!

its true what they say, make SWP selfish and the ball just keeps coming through.

exploit that ivanovic hole. exploit! exploit! exploit!

standard tactic - berate the ref at half time to try and get the decisions second half

doomuk said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Hope Terry gets a red card the moaning southern sack of shite.

Come on Blues!

I wouldnt mind he getting a red but id prefer to win with all of the cockney tw@ts on the field so there are no excuses!

Not arsed what excuses they want to come up with.

3 points is all I'm arsed about, I'd happily watch Ade throw the ball into the net a few times for a hat trick to be honest ;)

TheMightyQuinn said:
doomuk said:

Not arsed what excuses they want to come up with.

3 points is all I'm arsed about, I'd happily watch Ade throw the ball into the net a few times for a hat trick to be honest ;)

I like this! :)

TheMightyQuinn said:
doomuk said:

I'd happily watch Ade throw the ball into the net a few times for a hat trick to be honest ;)

As long as its not our own of course:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.