CITY v Chelsea - OFFICIAL Match Thread

The best thing for me from the last 2 games is that Lescott is looking like the player we signed. Commanding in the air, good reading of the game and good distribution.

Lescott, Given , Tevez and Given all deserve MOTM. The whole team do!

The best thing for me from the last 2 games is that Lescott is looking like the player we signed. Commanding in the air, good reading of the game and good distribution.

What a great win!!! And so well deserved... they really played out of the shirts today... all worked 100% and special thanks to Given and Tevez brilliant both of them
couldnt write because of all anxiety... but now its party time!!

What great athmosphere it was at COMS today it was a great match to watch... im actually in tears how well we played!!

ElanJo said:

Dont forget DE JONG!

What a great win!!! And so well deserved... they really played out of the shirts today... all worked 100% and special thanks to Given and Tevez brilliant both of them
couldnt write because of all anxiety... but now its party time!!

What great athmosphere it was at COMS today it was a great match to watch... im actually in tears how well we played!!

Greiver said:
ElanJo said:

Dont forget DE JONG!

lol, yea meant to say dejong instead of one of the Given's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.