CITY v Chelsea - OFFICIAL Match Thread

That was a war. It was the gutsiest performance from a City team for many a year. The walking wounded and the seriously hurt should be proud ,because their brave effort was an inspiration. What was noticeable was, when a sub came on, there was no worries, because the replacement was always as good, if not better than the replaced .Maybe now the Big boys will take us seriously.

Just got back from the game. WE WERE AWESOME. We harried, chased and tackled them out of the game. They play lovely one touch stuff but we matched them and better. When we went 1 down my heart sank but MH is making a team of fighters, they took it in their stride and ran all over them. They were all MOM for me.

Magnificent, Hughes got it spot on.

Lescott motm, but De Jong was incredible too, Barry, Ade, Toure, Given, all immense. Just brilliant! So happy.

Amazing performance , Tevez and Given man of the match for me. Richards almost lost it for us , but defensively he was brilliant. Tracking back, clearing the ball, stopping crosses. Good job Micah , we're proud of u now

Still can't quite believe the effort we put in, we now need to do that in every game and not just against the top sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.