CITY v Chelsea - Official Match Thread

First time Mancini's tactics have made an impression on me, still think it was far too negative but it worked.

I just hope he realises that at home to Blackpool and teams of that ilk we should be going for the jugular

LittleBoyBlue said:
Jonny Boy said:
Couldn't get English commentary so had to put Radio 5-Live on. OMG, that t*** just couldn't stop criticising us and went on and on about negative tactics and no one upfront for us,... blah blah... AND THEN we scored...

....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ha can f*** right off. Makes me sick how he just slags us off and so bloody pompous and righteous. And never lets others have their opinion. It's a Disgrace he's allowed on the BBC

Made my whole weekend

I think you know who I'm talking about!!

Was in the garden and I gave up listening the radio as commentary was soooooo shite. Went and switched on the TV to listen to Andy Gray such was the negativity from the 5live team

andy gray is a kunt. if u dont like the comm on the radio, then travel up and watch in person ;~

Amazing was awesome to watch a team defend so well and play with their hearts on their sleeves
so many great performances. some of the tackles going in were just sublime we shut them down and gave them no time at all on the ball. Tevez deserves a knighthood! just hope he stays fit.

soooo Happy onwards and upwards!

So happy we won, It was so worth getting up at 630 in the morning and watch my fav team play some quality football, oh and you can go to Footyroom.com to watch highlights of everything

I keep reading about City's "shock" or "suprising" win over Chelsea. All these pundits and reporters saying we should be challenging for honours and they deem it a fluke that we win over Chelsea.

These are the types of games we need to be showing we can challenge in and thats 3 from 3 over the current champions. So screw them all who doubt us and screw P. Merson 'cause he raps on us every week....cock

GerBlueBear said:
I keep reading about City's "shock" or "suprising" win over Chelsea. All these pundits and reporters saying we should be challenging for honours and they deem it a fluke that we win over Chelsea.

These are the types of games we need to be showing we can challenge in and thats 3 from 3 over the current champions. So screw them all who doubt us and screw P. Merson 'cause he raps on us every week....cock

Have not posted as everything has been said. (& I am still on cloud 9) However the post match commentaries are driving me crazy, apparently Chelsea lost the game, City did not win it!!! I hope every opposing team loses the game & we are undeserving benefactors! For crying out loud will you pundits give us the credit we deserve, even the Chelsea manager reluctantly admitted RM's tactics won the day?

BK

Ancelotti is actually blaming the referee. He claims that Ivanovic received three fouls at the same time. Is that physically possible? And wasn't he one of the dirtiest cnuts on the pitch?

Well played (again). After regularly beating you lot season after season you certainly now seem to have the indian sign over us.

Very tight game and the finish by Tevez was the difference. Disappointed how our midfield got bossed. Sometime De Jong doesn't look all that but whenever you play us he's exceptional. Drogba was due an off day - just hope he's back to his usual against Arsenal next week.

Only bright point, we do have Josh McEachran. Star of the future (starting now).

CFCnibs said:
Well played (again). After regularly beating you lot season after season you certainly now seem to have the indian sign over us.

Very tight game and the finish by Tevez was the difference. Disappointed how our midfield got bossed. Sometime De Jong doesn't look all that but whenever you play us he's exceptional. Drogba was due an off day - just hope he's back to his usual against Arsenal next week.

Only bright point, we do have Josh McEachran. Star of the future (starting now).

Have to admit, young Josh looked excellent when he came on mate. Assured and not out of his depth or scared and he looks like he has a footballing brain!

He could well be a star of the future.

As for your midfield being bossed, i wouldn't be too disappointed mate, that really is our strength now and for me, it really is becoming the most powerful in club football.

CFCnibs said:
Well played (again).

and likewise our dedrick is going some defender in the coming years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.