CITY v Chelsea - Official Match Thread

Couldn't get English commentary so had to put Radio 5-Live on. OMG, that t*** just couldn't stop criticising us and went on and on about negative tactics and no one upfront for us,... blah blah... AND THEN we scored...

....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ha can f*** right off. Makes me sick how he just slags us off and so bloody pompous and righteous. And never lets others have their opinion. It's a Disgrace he's allowed on the BBC

Made my whole weekend

I think you know who I'm talking about!!

If it was'nt for tevez brilliant strike.....

The guy seems to pull us thru game in game out. Adebayor take note.

TEVEZ is a City Legend!

Best Forward in the EPL

Mancini I LOVE YOU! <3

Jonny Boy said:
Couldn't get English commentary so had to put Radio 5-Live on. OMG, that t*** just couldn't stop criticising us and went on and on about negative tactics and no one upfront for us,... blah blah... AND THEN we scored...

....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ha can f*** right off. Makes me sick how he just slags us off and so bloody pompous and righteous. And never lets others have their opinion. It's a Disgrace he's allowed on the BBC

Made my whole weekend

Would that be a useless tool who goes by the name 'Alan Green' I never let him invade my earspace!!! A complete loon of the highest order!!!!!

Just seen this on the BBC Live Saturday text.

Great timing by Raphael (Tosser) and well done Mannysanny.

Reading from the bottom up.......

MannySanny on Twiter: "Re 1404. Raphael, obviously Tevez is not in the same league as Ibrahimovich: he's in a better one. "

"" Man City goal: Blimey. Where did that come from? A Chelsea attack breaks down when Ramires is caught in possession and Yaya Toure feeds Carlos Tevez. With the Chelsea defence backing off, Tevez runs to the edge of the area and lets fly... his shot goes through Ashley Cole's legs and beats Petr Cech.

1404: GOALFLASH Man City 1-0 Chelsea (Tevez)

From Raphael, via text: "Not surprised by City. Mancini did it all the time at Inter. Ultra defensive & hoped Ibrahimovic conjured something up. Tevez is not in the same league."

Can't wait to e-mail bomb the Hawksbee and Jacobs show on Monday!!! I'll have that T**T Jacobs wishing he had stayed at home in bed!!!

Ha Ha.... More of the same please boys; fantastic show - how proud are us Blues!!!!

CTID

Captain Underpants said:
Jonny Boy said:

Made my whole weekend

Would that be a useless tool who goes by the name 'Alan Green' I never let him invade my earspace!!! A complete loon of the highest order!!!!!

U got it - unfortunatly I lost sound and had to endure him for 10mins - and that was enough..

Ohhhhhhhh, WestHamjust scored...This weekend just gets better...hehehe

The Doc said:
bluetoo said:
without doubt the most professional performance by a City team in years. every single player was immense, except Joe Hart...who was a spectator for 99% of the game
he did make a great save
fixed

Loved the way the Tevez goal shut the cockney fans right down,when they were getting a bit noisy ha.Quality show from the lads today.Kompany got MOM,Zab must have run him a close 2nd.Drogba didnt fancy the steel City were showing in their tackling and got subbed,he usually takes offense when tackles are flying in the pussy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.