CITY v Chelsea - Official Match Thread

I could see us getting the narrowest of wins if we play to our full potential but I think Chelsea are a superior team who have been playing with each other for years who could easily come and turn us over. So we have to be on top form as we are going to be playing a masively experienced side in Chelsea but if we get behind the team and make the atmosphere electric then we have a real chance as last year the atmosphere and the fans won us the game in my opinion .

(4-3-1-2)

Hart

Zabaletta Kompany K Toure Boateng

Barry Y Toure Milner

NDJ

Silva Tevez

3-0 City

Am I the only Man City fan who thinks Given is a far better goalkeeper than Hart? I can't recall a glaring mistake throughout his career - while I love Joe I think he should only play if he is the best keeper at the club. He unfortunetly isn't. Any opinions?

West Brom, Wigan, Stoke, West Ham, Blackpool

they have faced approximately the square of no resistance whatsoever. Just because they can score more when they go two up against weak teams, that tells you very little about their ability to play against a determined, organised, talented, confident unit.

we need this result, so I expect us to rise to the occasion in the same manner we upped our game for Liverpool. NDJ, Kompany, Toure, Yaya, Barry, Hart.. all have set high standards and if they play well, Chelsea will not simply dominate. Then it's up to Silva and Tev to weave patterns in behind the immobile and amoral Terry. Either Bridge and Boateng being available would be a huge bonus.

draw is acceptable.

win is definitely possible, if they really rise to the occasion.

trueblueboy said:
Am I the only Man City fan who thinks Given is a far better goalkeeper than Hart? I can't recall a glaring mistake throughout his career - while I love Joe I think he should only play if he is the best keeper at the club. He unfortunetly isn't. Any opinions?

Hart has conceded 2 goals so far this season ( 1 a penalty ) Given has conceded 2 in one game...against a reserve side..

ta ra.

..........................Hart..............................

Boateng........Toure.....Kompany.......Zabaleta

........................De Jong...........................

....................Yaya......Barry.......................

Silva................................................Milner

..........................Tevez............................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.