CITY v Chelsea - Official Match Thread

Im happy with a draw in this game..there are more important games for us to win than beating chelsea... but that said I truly would love us to win this from so many aspects...
the boost would do us good for the rest of the season

teddykgb said:
Wow, I can't believe how many of you are so enthralled with Boyata's performance. He's been tentative forward while given acres of space, could very well have two cards, and has been masterfully covered by Toure on multiple occasions. Lets not mistake results for performance. It's fun that he's homegrown and young in a huge game, and it's even more fun that he plastered that diver Drogba, but he's very high risk right now

He's young, he's playing out of position, he's doing better than we have a right to expect

City Raider said:
Aussie! said:
AJ on 2ND HALF FOR MILNER PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's all well and good, and I realise milner hasn't been great - but when ur job is to create and every time you get the ball there is only one blue shirt ahead of you and 4 defenders - i don't see what else he can do

not a dig at anyone, our tactics are spot on for this type of game - just the way it is

True, but I think Tourè should run way more than he does. He should be more active and run in the box every time the ball is on the wings. Everytime I see a City match I hate the guy, he can do much more than this (on both side of the play)

Project said:
Souness is wrong. And funny to lecture anybody about the dark arts of defence. The ref wasn't even looking so Boyata took full advantage.
You miss the point. The ref will be watching from now on. Put it this weay; if that had been Terry on Tevez at the other end, would you have been screaming for a penalty and calling Terry all sorts of names? Of course you would; so would I.

Uhaul said:
Apparently, if these managers weren't Italians they would be comfortable with losing the game today.

I hate to hear this thing, just stereotypes. It has been a nice open game, there was no reason to say this bullshit.

jimharri said:
Project said:
Souness is wrong. And funny to lecture anybody about the dark arts of defence. The ref wasn't even looking so Boyata took full advantage.
You miss the point. The ref will be watching from now on. Put it this weay; if that had been Terry on Tevez at the other end, would you have been screaming for a penalty and calling Terry all sorts of names? Of course you would; so would I.
the point hes making is souness was a dirty ****...

gianparz said:
Uhaul said:
Apparently, if these managers weren't Italians they would be comfortable with losing the game today.

I hate to hear this thing, just stereotypes. It has been a nice open game, there was no reason to say this bullshit.

100% agree. It was also a nonsensical comment...what, English managers would be alright w/ losing this one?

Tevez was the fifth furthest forward player for us just now, this is indicative of our problem. We are playing all our football in front of Chelsea, this isn't a problem in itself but there has to be at least the threat of a run in behind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.