CITY v Chelsea - Official Match Thread

I will be alone in this, however, I would like to see Adebayor/Santa Cruz on for Tevez or Milner. If we're going to play with so much width and whip good balls into the box we need a striker who can get on something in the air.

The back 6/7 (Barry and Nige included) have been excellent, but the forward players are far far too sloppy in possession in good positions, the same could well be said for both teams, but for the standard of our player, we have to look at ourselves and say that were far better footballers in possession that what we are currently showing.

The Malouda freedom is an issue with Cole overlapping, so id either swap Milner (whos having a poor game) with Silva and get him to do a job on those two, whilst Silva will hopefully create something down the left where weve been getting most of our freedom. Alternatively, id just bring Johno on for one of the two, as were desperate for some genuine pace.

Boyata is playing well but Kolo deserves a pat on the back for covering behind me at every opportunity

Maybe Adebayor on for Milner and play:

_______________Hart_______________
Boayata__Kolo Touré_Kompany__Zabaleta

______________de Jong_____________
____Yaya Touré_______Barry_________
_______________Silva_______________

__________Tévez___Adebayor________

StretfordBlueInCork said:
Boyata is Prob Better at RB.....Looks at Lot more confident anyways and can cross better than micah...and doesnt look like he's gonna fall over every 2mins when the ball iis in his posession

I think Boyata is carrying a knock he picked up this game. He looked like he was in some pain and some of the runs when he went forward he made Micah look like a defensive stalwart with his lack of getting back quickly.

LoveCity said:
Ragnarok said:
Average first half the only positive being that our defence has been excellent.

Oh, that and drawing with far and away the best team in the league.

Fook off back to ragcafe, I just had a look there and they are inventing reasons why we are sh!t.
give us some quotes

Souness is wrong. And funny to lecture anybody about the dark arts of defence. The ref wasn't even looking so Boyata took full advantage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.