City v Chelsea post match

Just watched the game again because sometimes being in the ground decisions can be rite where we think they're wrong.

Anyway Taylor is a twat and he defo did us over. The Cahill handball on Silva imo is not a penalty although Silva did go past him. David Luiz was 110% a red on Aguero he's last man Aguero is going through 1 on 1 joke decision and he was even going to blow. Fernandinho goal was offside no arguments. That tackle on Gundogan was a blatant penalty and Sky didn't bother showing a replay. So to sum up the 1st half we're 1-0 up should have had a penalty and Chelsea should have been reduced to 10 men Taylor being the reason it didn't happen all day long bent.

2nd half was missed chance after missed chance which is becoming rather frustrating now. We should have been out of sight before Chelsea scored we only had our finishing to blame.

Now for all the commotion at the end imo this is all down to Aguero. Why he would think it's a good idea to take Luiz out knowing the ref wouldn't let him get away with it is beyond me. Aguero has cost us an even tougher December now, had he kept his cool we'd have lost 3-1 and still had all our men.

It's only December and no way am I giving up on the title. City were brilliant till KDB missed that chance yesterday they let anger and frustration get into them (don't blame them) We need to sort out all these chances we're missing it's becoming a joke. Read yesterday that City had 72 chances in last 4 home games scoring only 4 goals and taking only 3pts that's bad.

Pep needs to dip in the market for some defensive recruits sharpish Kolarov, Clichy, Otamendi are just not good enough I'd even say Aguero needs a full time partner next to him.

Very frustrating day I'm still royally pissed off now but nothing we can do about it now. Keep our heads up and carry on Pep needs 12 months imo just look at Klopp and Liverpool.

Just been cheered up by dippers losing 4-3 at Bournmouth, like I said onwards and upwards, a win at Leicester next week and things won't be so bad :-)

I've vented enough of the game yesterday so something on a different tangent. Is it just me or was the flashing Mercurial boot advert on the led ticker distracting.

Off topic I know, but I actually think we played better football under Mancini. Fast and creative. And in his first full season we had one of the best defensive records.

Don't be saying that on here .... the cartel will be out after you in force. You aren't allowed to have liked Mancini.

Didn't post yesterday as I wanted to watch it again and reflect. We played very very well at times and, as many have pointed out, should have had the game put to bed by 60 minutes. A theme for many of our home draws thus far. So a clear goal to work on. I'm sure Pep and his team will continue to do just that. Chelsea were clinical and helped in no small way by poor defending. Another area for concern. Another clear goal to work on. I'm not concerned with our play overall and if we can tighten up at the back and put chances away we can go on a run like Chelsea have. They won't stay on this run for me. Very beatable team and we should have put them away yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.