City v Club America

Does anyone know if the iPhone CityApp from the AppStore can view the live stream if they put the match on mcfc.co.uk?

shadygiz said:
keemcfc said:
Does anyone know if the iPhone CityApp from the AppStore can view the live stream if they put the match on mcfc.co.uk?

doubt it as it doesnt have flash
Thanks for the response, I know it doesn't have flash but apps like the Sky Mobile TV app stream channels like Sky Sports 1, 2, 3, News, Extra, ESPN etc, (unfortunately I don't have a sky account) as well as the Justin.TV app.

Coming to think of it I'll just see if it's on the Justin.TV app! I doubt it, but maybe...

Does anyone know if the TVU Player app shows footy? :)

According to liveonsat.com ko is 1am saturday morning uk time, no channels listed though..
is it saturday 1am or sunday 1am?
thanks

Stuuuuuu said:
There seems to be loads of conflicting info. ESPN is saying Sunday 17th. BBC is saying midnight tonight (as in, one hour from now). Confused!

Im slightly confused aswell, must be sunday... not saturday. MCFC twitter would of said one hour to kick off if it was tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.