City v Club America

Thanks for the replys.
Looking more like Sunday, I only asked cos liveonsat is usually pretty accurate

Why cant we book a season of friendlys in countrys where we dont have to stay up through the nite to watch them this happened last season

Game ko's Sunday morning 0100 uk time

Delayed coverage Sunday morning 1000 - 1145 ESPN. Just checked schedule and set my V+ box to record it. Definitely on

I know it's a meaningless friendly, but waking up this morning to the realization that it's finally "match day" is brilliant! Can't wait to watch the lads tonight!

NSBFL said:
I know it's a meaningless friendly, but waking up this morning to the realization that it's finally "match day" is brilliant! Can't wait to watch the lads tonight!

+1

Heading up the 101 to San Francisco this afternoon for the match. Will be my 4th time to catch City live in 18 years of following them but the first time I don't have to fly to do it. Hoping to see Silva, Balo, and Swp on the score sheet tonight.

Bay Area Blue said:
Heading up the 101 to San Francisco this afternoon for the match. Will be my 4th time to catch City live in 18 years of following them but the first time I don't have to fly to do it. Hoping to see Silva, Balo, and Swp on the score sheet tonight.

Enjoy the match, geezer!

chaddblue said:

Delayed coverage Sunday morning 1000 - 1145 ESPN. Just checked schedule and set my V+ box to record it. Definitely on

Cant see this on a TV schedule. Anyone got a link?

WTGD!! said:
chaddblue said:

Cant see this on a TV schedule. Anyone got a link?

It starts tonite at 01:oo, so why should you try to get some links now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.