City v Crystal Palace Post Match

Had Sinclair been given the chance to put us top, and taken it, I think Jose's head would have exploded.

Good 3 points, hopefully Jovetic can play some part in the next match.

I never realized that the "I'll wear the club shop tosser Pulis" was a certified midget

Job well done there by City just a pity Pellers ruined the day a bit with that Sinclair Substitution

Who needs a striker when we have all those goal scoring midfielder?lol.. Every team needs a striker obviously but today shows how functional our team really is. A good professional performance . Zabaleta had his best performance this season and was the man of the match. Generally all the players played well and is good to see Silva in the score sheet once again.

Onward and upwards.

Very good, profesional performance overall.

Nasri, Yaya, Dinho all excellent and Silva's contribution was decisive. All the back four did well. Some exceptional runs forward from Zabba and Kolarov's crossing was consistently dangerous.

MDM and Manga forming a very solid partnership.

whp.blue said:
I never realized that the "I'll wear the club shop tosser Pulis" was a certified midget

Job well done there by City just a pity Pellers ruined the day a bit with that Sinclair Substitution
Ruined the day? what a drama queen ....
The poor lad hasn't even played a single game in PL. Ambrose has his entire life to make is debut, stop criying.

Hope Yaya gets his 5th booking just before leaving for his African vacation.

Good performance from everyone. Nasri was fucking awesome, Toure back to his best and two good goals from the magician.
I don't know wtf that linesman was thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.