City v Crystal Palace Post Match

Ray78 said:
That will do.

Much better result than I expected.

I thought 1-0 or 0-0 especially at half time.

Great second half didn't give them a sniff.

Demi and Mangala are as good a pairing as is going around at present.

Great 2nd half, Navas upped his game, Nasri, another classy performance, and Zaba,! Nearly another tasty lob into the corner.
Pellegrini got it right , with no out and out striker, a rolling forward line was too much for Palace.
Hopefully Ambrose will get a run out over the Xmas period, shame Fernando didn't put Sinclair in, would've been a great finish.
Almost forgot Silva! Two great goals, and imperious on the ball

Dowd hates us, obviously, But that will go unnoticed and all that will be talked about is the wrongly disallowed Palace goal.

But Dowd gave us fuck all today. The players were laughing about it by the end. Milner foul for foot up when his foot never went above thigh high, was just hilarious.

Regulation win. Easy enough. Usual patter of slow start, then warming to the task with a devastating 20 minute period. Very impressive to be honest, really strong performance of the Champions.

Good start to the xmas period.

That Yaya's goal was some rocket shot .Mangala had a fantastic game and keeps growing as a player .
Come on city

mancity1 said:
Ray78 said:
That will do.

Much better result than I expected.

I thought 1-0 or 0-0 especially at half time.

Great second half didn't give them a sniff.

Demi and Mangala are as good a pairing as is going around at present.

There were encouraging signs in the first half just took us a while to get used to the system.

Excellent performance, I fact it was brilliant.

Many great performances but for me Nasri was magnificent.

Solid win, the football from Silva, Nasri & Yaya was brilliant. Navas upped his game second half and Milner was his typical self.

Mangala is improving massively now, getting regular games and has been a part of 4 consecutive clean sheets iirc.

8 consecutive wins is brilliant and we can honestly play better going forward. A shame we didn't get the 4th to go top but I fancy Stoke on Monday.

Gutted Ambrose wasn't given 5-10 mins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.