City v England quandry

Brightwell’s left peg

Given the choice, up until May last year I would rather see city win anything over any England success. I watched every domestic side that lifted a trophy with some envy

I had a random thought recently watching Liverpool win the cup...and not really caring, that I'd rather see England win the World Cup than City the Carling cup.

This is a first for me. There have been very few memorable England games for me, but when Lineker equalized againt the Germans its one of the few times I've celebrated an England goal in the way I celebrate a City one.

I definitely draw the line at the Carling cup though...and it may well be a fleeting thought. Its also driven by the firm belief we will win more. A few years without success and I'd revert to my previous position.

Anyone else take an England World Cup win over a Carling trophy (or others?) now we have the monkey off our back?

01MANC said:
Given the choice, up until May last year I would rather see city win anything over any England success. I watched every domestic side that lifted a trophy with some envy

I had a random thought recently watching Liverpool win the cup...and not really caring, that I'd rather see England win the World Cup than City the Carling cup.

This is a first for me. There have been very few memorable England games for me, but when Lineker equalized againt the Germans its one of the few times I've celebrated an England goal in the way I celebrate a City one.

I definitely draw the line at the Carling cup though...and it may well be a fleeting thought. Its also driven by the firm belief we will win more. A few years without success and I'd revert to my previous position.

I can't get excited about England at all and supporting a team that has Rooney in it sticks in the throat. Carling cup win for city every time.

Anyone else take an England World Cup win over a Carling trophy (or others?) now we have the monkey off our back?

Kun Aguero said:
How anyone can support arrognant cocks like Camelgob, grannyshagger, the racist and Cashly is beyond me!

because its our country, Im a proud England fan just like a lot of city fans

The England team is increasingly becoming an elitist cockney fc. They need to get rid of those old cunts in the FA and sack the wasted generation....fat frank, granny shagger, racist, cashly and the rest. Then i might consider supporting them....

For me it's not even the players on the pitch. It's just so boring!

It slow and shite. A little like scottish football.

would honestly take a win on saturday over england winning the next 10 world cups.

simply not arsed one bit about international football, or englnd.

jollycity said:
No. I'd rather watch City reserves beat Preston than England win the World Cup.... And yes, I am English. Just don't give two shits about England
+1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.