City v Everton - Official Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City vs Everton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Must admit that I'm a bit worried about this one.

I expect Everton to flood the midfield and close us down very rapidly. I'm not sure that Barry and Yaya will be able to cope with their numbers in the middle. If they can, then it should be a comfortable win but if not, it will be a very difficult game.

I'd happily take 1-0 now.

PhuketBlue said:
Must admit that I'm a bit worried about this one.

I expect Everton to flood the midfield and close us down very rapidly. I'm not sure that Barry and Yaya will be able to cope with their numbers in the middle. If they can, then it should be a comfortable win but if not, it will be a very difficult game.

I'd happily take 1-0 now.

agree with you....dejong is far more mobile than barry and yaya despite his size and strength isnt very good at the defensive side of the game.....they will hustle us and kick lumps out of us in the middle of the park....and play long balls up to fellani who is a real handfull

dzeko, aguero and nasri need to give their back 4 no time ont he ball whatsoever to stop their long ball game as well....and we need not ti give any stupid free kicks/corners away around the edge of the box.....

i'd have starded balo and milner instead of aguero and nasri

Mancio said:
that's good to know...

pudge said:
Mancio said:
that's good to know...

I love Balo... But really, against a team whose sole match strategy is to anger/injure the strikers as quickly as possible?

SebastianBlue said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:
that's good to know...

I love Balo... But really, against a team whose sole match strategy is to anger/injure the strikers as quickly as possible?

i hope they dont injury el kun . munich is very near

Mancio said:
SebastianBlue said:
pudge said:
that's good to know...

i hope they dont injury el kun . munich is very near

I hope not either, but Balo would likely be sent off in 15-20 minutes with the likes of Cahill, Fellaini, and Neville winding him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.